At some time in its eventful life, upholstery fabric will require professional cleaning, some more frequently than others. Professional cleaning and deodorising will extend the life expectancy of your delicate upholstery fabrics, in addition to keeping them hygienic and looking good.
At Dryfast Cleaning we have the equipment, training and experience, to do this safely and efficiently. We will leave your upholstery professionally cleaned and looking its best.
The six steps of our upholstery cleaning process
- A specially formulated upholstery cleaning solution is applied (also includes deodorizer and dustmite eliminator)
- A soft upholstery brush is used to aggitate the solution into fabric. The solution holds the dirt/contaminants in suspension ready for extraction.
- The fabric is rinsed and vacuumed (high volume) extracting the dirt and other contaminants, including dustmites/allergens, cleaning solution and around 90% of moisture.
- Stubbourn stains are treated - tea, coffee, red wine/alcohol, gloss paint, pet stains/odours (anti-bacterial) etc. Rinse and vacuum.
- Upholstery driers are used to keep drying times to an absolute minimum.
- We can now apply stain and soil resistant protection (optional and additional cost)
The protection treatment we use protects against both oil and water based stains and also keeps upholstery cleaner for longer.
Dryfast Cleaning covers all areas in Ayrshire.