Having your carpets and rugs professionally deep cleaned and deodorised on a regular basis will extend their life expectancy considerably, in addition to keeping them hygienic and looking good.
At Dryfast Cleaning, we have the equipment, knowledge and experience to safely and efficiently remove deep down dirt and other contaminants, including dustmites (the main cause of allergen sensitivity in the home) leaving your carpets and rugs deep cleaned, healthier and smelling fresh
The Six Steps of our Carpet Cleaning process
- Carpet Survey and Preparation - Identifying the carpet type ( axminster, wilton, wool mix or synthetic ) is important to ensure the best results. Carpets are vacuumed to remove loose soil and grit. Protective foil is placed under furniture, if needed.
- Treatment - A specially formulated pre-spray is applied and agitated (also includes deodorizer and dustmite eliminator) The cleaning solution holds dirt/contaminants in suspension ready for extraction.
- Extraction - Carpet is now powerfully deep rinsed and vacuumed (high volume) in one process, extracting the dirt and other contaminants including dustmites/allergens, cleaning solution and around 90% of moisture.
- Stubborn stains - Tea, coffee, red wine/alcohol, make up, candle wax, gloss paint, pet stain/odours (anti-bacterial) etc. Rinse and vacuum. If we can't remove it, then it cannot be removed.
- Carpet Grooming - Opens up the pile for quicker drying. This also makes the carpet look even better after cleaning.
- Drying - We use whole room carpet dryers, most carpets will be ready for immediate use. Deep pile wool and wool mix carpets may take a few hours to dry. Drying times are also dependant on environmental conditions.
- We can now apply stain and soil resistant protection, the protection treatment we use protects against both oil and water based stains and helps to keep carpets cleaner for longer (optional and additional cost )
Most types of rugs can be cleaned by the above process, which we will determine by survey or on day of cleaning.
Dryfast Cleaning covers all areas in Ayrshire